Unfortunately Josh doesn't much like to and I am stuck planning on my own.
Thanks to a very (very!) long nap by S yesterday I was able to plan out my entire 2010 school year. Ahhh! I love the feeling of a plan!
- EDSS 4553 - Foundations and Mentoring in Social Studies
- EDSS 4563 - Teaching Secondary Social Studies
- SOC 3533 - The System of Criminal Justice
- SOC 3543 - Sociology of Deviance
- HIST 2223 - British Empire
- SOC Elective - possibly Crime Scene Processing
- Study for LSAT!
- American HIST Elective
- P SC 2603 - Governments Around the World
- MUNM 3113 - World Music
- SOC Elective?
Now back to S because really I'd just rather talk about him! He took a 3 hour ... 3 hour ... nap yesterday while I watched him. He woke up so incredilby happy and pretty much smiled and giggled the rest of the time I was there. We played in the tall grass out back, he handed me handfuls of dirt (thank you S!), he jumped and crawled and had the best time (and I did too!)
Of course, I had a wonderful time just watching him :) I really do enjoy staying with him...
::sigh:: that's the part of my plan I really don't like ... the part where I graduate and have to leave him :(