Thursday, September 3, 2009

Want. Need. MUST HAVE. Tuesdays

Anne of Green Gables has long been a favorite series of mine!
However, I only have the first two books and I can't find the first one!




So I've been wanting this for a while now.

I loved these books as a young'un... and I have no idea when I will be able to read through them again (if ever), but I would love to own the complete series.
There is just something about keeping a part of your childhood with you.

In my advanced years I like to reflect ...

1 comment:

  1. I actually really love all of the Anne books, House of Dreams as well. I recently found all Four Anne of Green Gables in one book and it's for the Kindle or any Kindle App on your PC. Being able to click on the easy linking table of contents also made it a pleasure. You can get it here...
    Anne of Green Gables Complete

    ReplyDelete