Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ughhh!

School really just sucks right now.

I start looking at my "To Do" list and I get major scared. I realize I do not have near enough time to finish all that I need to.

For my two education courses
  • I have to make a Unit (5 complete lesson plans w/ accompanying handouts, rubrics, etc)
  • Teach a lesson in my observation class (4 periods)
  • Write critique of myself teaching said lesson
  • Catch up on reading
  • Study for Quiz 3
  • Study for Quiz 7
  • Study for Final
  • Complete Portfolio
For my British Empire course
  • Catch up on reading
  • Read two novels for a paper due in about a week
  • Write said paper
  • Exam 4 - the week before finals! ~ who does that?
  • Final Exam
I'm seriously scared of this. I don't know how I'll get it all done; I always do, but I never know how.
I have to get all this done in under a month. Maybe that doesn't sound like much, but I have to do all this plus go to class, observe 30+ hours in a classroom, babysit, ... Oh and find time to sleep.
::sigh::
The only thing I can say at this point is Thank God my Sociology of Deviance course is done. I have an "A" in that course. That's a relief! 

I'll be back at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment