Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Challenge: Day 4

Day 4: What 3 things come to mind when you think Christmas.

This one is hard because there are so many memories and warm fuzzy feelings that surround Christmas for me.

So here are 3 of them

1) Trimming the tree ... I loved spending time with my parents & sister while putting up the tree. For as long as I remember it was a white tree with gorgeous blue and silver lights, bulbs, ribbon, and tinsel. Plus my one red bulb that said my name & '94 on it. It always had to be on the tree, but dad relegated it to the back because it ruined the vibe of the tree! lol 

2) Fires & hot chocolate ... the house I grew up in has a fireplace and my parents make use of it every winter. I adore sitting in front of a fire and drinking hot chocolate. A very favorite memory that brings back those warm fuzzy feelings of being loved and being happy.

3) Absolute crazy family times! ... this is a memory that goes along with every holiday and most other random weekends. The time and place we get together changes every Christmas, but one thing stays constant: my family is fun, rambunctious, loving, joking, and chaotic. I can't begin to describe how happy I get just thinking about the times we've had together. I adored growing up with 3 siblings, and I would love to have several kids of my own so they can have the same happy and chaotic childhood I did.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...you almost made me cry! That is soooo very sweet!!! I love all those times to ;-) and love our crazy family so very much!! love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete