Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Want. Need. MUST HAVE. Twosday.

Sooo ... I don't have much time to update right now, but I thought I'd post this and edit later.

I am giving you two! items on MUST HAVE Tuesday.

I'm in love with Amy Giacomelli's paintings. They are simply Gorgeous. Night of a Thousand Stars is one of my favorites.
They are a little expensive :( buttt... she does have a print shop!! YAY

I Want. Need. MUST HAVE.
Setting Sun
Rising Sun
Lights in the Sky
or
Journeys Through Time

OK here is #2

I love this Infinity bookcase!
It looks like it would be too big for just about anywhere except a museum... but give me a smaller version and I'd gobble that right up!


I haven't forgotten about my 3 weekends I need to write about. That post is being worked on right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment