I've been enjoying my time off. I have NOTHING to do most days (besides work) and it's been very difficult for me to get used to.
I'm always feeling anxious ... wondering what it is I need to be doing. I don't do down time very well. I always feel as if I have neglected something.
I am enjoying having time to read! Read novels, magazines, novels, the internet, novels and did I mention novels?! I LOVE to read. Adore it. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to read novels while in school.
Anyway, I'm already stressing because this is what all I am doing the next semester...
- 18 hrs of classes
- EDSS 4553 - Foundations and Mentoring in Social Studies
- EDSS 4563 - Teaching Secondary Social Studies
- SOC 3523 - Crime and Delinquency (8 wk internet course)
- SOC 3533 - The System of Criminal Justice
- SOC 3543 - Sociology of Deviance
- HIST 2223 - British Empire
- At least 12 hrs of work at the lib per week
- Babysitting! (my favorite part of the semester ... the part that lowers my stress level to be honest)
- Learning French
- 30 hrs of Field Experience in a local suburban school
- teaching a few of those classes -- EEK!
- Young Democrats
- OU Cousins
- Planning a wedding to my best friend
- Keep the house somewhat clean
- I'm sure I'm forgetting something
- Oh yes ... find time to sleep
It'll be stressful, difficult, annoying, and oh so much fun.