Monday, November 9, 2009

She Loves You ... Yeah, Yeah, Yeahhhh!

Weekend Wrapup ... yep... totally have fallen off the horse with that one eh? (I'm trying to be Canadian! yay!)

This weekend was fun though... jammed packed with work and fun.
Friday I worked from 5-9 ... Saturday from 9-5 ... and Sunday from 12-5... but!

Dawn came up and we went out to eat... at Othello's! My favorite place EVER (besides El Tap in Ardmore)... mmm pasta stuffed with cheese and alfredo sauce poured all over it? gimme, gimme, gimme!!!... oh boy it was so good!
and sex on the peach? mmmmm good good good!
I heart food and drink.

Ok so then on to the movies ... Men Who Stare at Goats. Hilarious at parts, but I deign it a "rent" movie. ... no need to go to the movies for this one. It's funny.... but I couldn't find a compelling plot that hooked me in... I rooted for nothing.... there was nothing to root for.

Oh and Beatles Rock Band = love! yeah, yeah, yeahhhhhhh
I have confirmed that I have NO rhythm whatsoever. NONE

So then? talking, talking, talking until 4 am :) love

Overall it was a great weekend. I'm so happy I got to see her and spend time with her! She's awesome.


so.... onto this week.... ugh.
so ready for a BREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment