Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm already feeling the stress...

Yes, I know... it's been forever and a day since I have blogged.
I've been enjoying my time off. I have NOTHING to do most days (besides work) and it's been very difficult for me to get used to.
I'm always feeling anxious ... wondering what it is I need to be doing. I don't do down time very well. I always feel as if I have neglected something.
I am enjoying having time to read! Read novels, magazines, novels, the internet, novels and did I mention novels?! I LOVE to read. Adore it. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to read novels while in school.

Anyway, I'm already stressing because this is what all I am doing the next semester...
  • 18 hrs of classes
    • EDSS 4553 - Foundations and Mentoring in Social Studies
    • EDSS 4563 - Teaching Secondary Social Studies
    • SOC 3523 - Crime and Delinquency (8 wk internet course)
    • SOC 3533 - The System of Criminal Justice
    • SOC 3543 - Sociology of Deviance
    • HIST 2223 - British Empire
  •  At least 12 hrs of work at the lib per week
  • Babysitting! (my favorite part of the semester ... the part that lowers my stress level to be honest)
  • Homework
  • P90x
  • Learning French
  • 30 hrs of Field Experience in a local suburban school
    • teaching a few of those classes -- EEK!
  • Young Democrats
  • OU Cousins
  • Planning a wedding to my best friend 
  • Keep the house somewhat clean
  • I'm sure I'm forgetting something
  • Oh yes ... find time to sleep
Jealous of my life yet???

It'll be stressful, difficult, annoying, and oh so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment