Saturday, May 1, 2010

What If...

This last week was National Infertility Awareness Week. I did not know this. As I was perusing my daily blog links I came across this video on What the Blog?

 It's so moving. So touching. So emotional. Watch it ... it's worth the few minutes.



What IF? A Portrait of Infertility from Keiko Zoll on Vimeo.


I cried. To be honest, I’ve always been afraid that I’ll have trouble getting pregnant. That I’ll not be able to. Having a baby means more to me than anything else in this world.

Bisous,
Kiki

3 comments:

  1. Kiki -
    So no I'm not an internet stalker, but I started following your blog via my friend Kristi (Alex's mom). I've enjoyed reading your posts and today, this hit me as well. I have the same fear that eats away at me some days ... it's terrifying to think, especially when it's something I want so badly and have been told before that I could have problems conceiving. Thank you for sharing this video, as well as your fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is cool that you write on your blog what you write....A blog should be like that. I share the positive and negative...We are human....This clip is very emotional for me too. It is a big sacrifice and very hard for me to have another baby, but i want it more than anything...Ok Crying now... Anyways...Glad you entered my give away. Following you back of course :)
    XOXO
    frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for reposting this, and I hope and pray infertility never directly affects you further than spreading awareness for it. <3

    ReplyDelete