Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lessons from the ST.

So I'm a little behind on the posting. What's new? :)


Monday was a great day - everyday with S & T is a great day.

Learned a few more things:
~ With two active little ones I'm less of an entertainer and more of a referee. As in: "No, leave her blocks alone." "No, T don't put S's shark in your mouth." "Come back here!" "No hitting." "No, she didn't mean to take your shark away.... she's little and doesn't understand."
~ It's still a little crushing when a 3 year old points out a pimple. It is a little endearing though. "Kiki, you have a boo-boo like me." ... S said ... pointing to my face ... while I try to explain why he just had a timeout. Sometimes I'm sure he knows just how to change the topic. 
~ It takes a long time to convince a 3 year old anything. A. Long. Time.

&
~ Poop is still fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment