Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

It's Father's Day! & I'd like to say I love you & thank you for everything to my wonderful Father. You are a great man, husband, friend, and father. You have always provided an example of what it means to be a hard worker, a supportive friend, and an honest person. You have always been there for me & I know you will continue to do so.
I love you more than words can adequately express.

My Graduation - 2006



Meditating 

He's adorable

I love My Daddy

Haha!! We 3 are cute. 

I know I used this one last week, but I adore this picture of us!

& A very Happy Father's Day to my other Dad, Comrade Lenin :)
I love you!


Also, Happy Father's Day to my brother Jonas, J, Sean (I hope Tristan got you something good!), & My Papa!




Bisous, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment