Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365: Week 3: Days 14-20

A lazy week ... with some awesome fun times thrown in :)

Days 14-20: June 14-20, 2010
Day 14
Heading back home. Kristy is coming to stay the week with us.

Day 15
Josh is happy I am home. I am too. 

Day 16
 Birthday Boy. He does not like his picture taken. I love you.
  
Day 17
Aria decapitated her bear. She's evil I tell you. 

Day 18
Kristy doesn't like it when I don't pay attention to her. So she lays her head on my computer. Nice.

Day 19
Time to go wedding dress & bridesmaid dress shopping!
I found my dress & I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you to a very special person for getting it for me :)

Day 20
Josh's Birthday Cookie from his Aunt Darla
Also, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!


Another great week!!

Bisous, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment