Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Finally Won One!

Yes, yes, I haven't posted in a while, but I'm still here! yay! School is getting overwhelming and I had to teach Friday. More on that later... on to the good stuff!!

I recently won a $10 gift certificate over at ...and baby makes 3 (love her blog)!! She loves me! She really does! OR at least random number generate at random.org does.

This is my first win through the marvelous blog giveaways I have entered.

So I'd like to thank
Alex for having a birthday (Happy Birthday little one!)
Kristi for the fabulous giveaway!
and random.org for picking me!

Yay!

Come back tomorrow soon for a full recap on the annoying kids I taught today Super Awesome Fun day I had teaching.


~~Kiki

1 comment:

  1. This is a good week for you because you just won another one! You won the banner giveaway on my blog. :)

    Email me at thesouthernbellebaby@yahoo.com so I can get it to you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete