Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's almost over. Just to start again.

Today I was advised for my last semester of college.

I know this is cliche, but wow has time flown by.
I can't believe I'm already at this point. I can't believe I'm going to be a COLLEGE GRADUATE in just about 9 months. 9 more hours. That's all that is left until I have a college degree. A Bachelor of Science in Education. That means I know something about something. Maybe.

I still have a lot to do before I get where I want to be in life. This summer I have to study for the dreaded LSAT. Then I start applying to law schools. I hope I get in somewhere. This also means I am that much closer to achieving #4 on my Life List.

But the thing is ... I am within reach of a college degree. I can't stop saying that. College Degree.
I'm proud of myself. & I think I have a right to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment